Friday, April 17, 2015

How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free

Do you know how to get free traffic to your website for free? It doesn't need to be a website, it could be a blog or lead capture (splash) page.

Paid traffic isn't for everybody - yet. The reason for this is, in my mind, people are afraid to spend money to make money.

This is a very good reason.. I'm not knocking that concept one bit. It probably holds true for the vast majority of all online marketers. Why? Well, because spending money on traffic to a site that doesn't convert isn't a very good idea.

In fact, that is a great way to go broke.

The best way to test your page for sales or conversions is to send traffic to it, of course. That is the ONLY way to test your set-up.  It doesn't take a lot of money (to purchase clicks, views and direct them to your page).

It is easier to pay for some traffic to do your testing more quickly, but if you choose to not pay for any hits then you can go the free route.

The free route is basically just this. Create content and put it out there on the internet.

This blog post costs me nothing but time to create. That is exactly what I am doing here. Yes, I said you can advertise your stuff for no money but that doesn't mean it won't cost you. Time is money.

The question is how much time do you have to devote to getting people to come and visit your websites.

I created a very short video titled "how to get traffic to your website for free". If you did click and watch it you'll notice that I didn't actually put any real content into that video. Although short and to the point, it is content. I'm testing some keyword ranking stuff and that is part of my test... as well as this blogpost and the others that I will be creating.

The goal should be to only use free traffic strategies for as long as you need to.

I mean, yeah you want to have content all around the internet, as well. This will help with your branding. But once you get to a certain level of success, time will be more important to you than the money it takes to begin to pay others to do some of the work so that you can focus on bigger and better things.

If you found this in a search... that means that my method is working. This blogging platform offers me lots of sweet "juice" to my websites, plus the fact that this page, itself is getting seen by many eyeballs and I could say whatever I choose to say or put an opt-in form right here on this page.

These blogs can be looked-at as basically internet "real estate" that doesn't even exist until you begin to blog and put yourself out there for others to read about you.

Is it worth it? Heck yeah!!

Don' t think you have a lot to say? That is OK. I had no idea what I was going to type here until I sat down and just began. If you sit around too much and just think too much about different things or ways you can do something, that is a serious time-killing/roadblock.

Just do it! It doesn't matter how long it takes for you to express yourself. In fact, the more words that you put into your blog, the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment